Workplace Diversity | Intermediate Level | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to our online Workplace Diversity training course. All our online training courses, programmes and qualifications are accredited by the CPD Certification Service (CPDUK).
With the world becoming more mobile and diverse, diversity has taken on new importance in the workplace. Learners will be able to use strategies for removing barriers and stereotypes and to encourage diversity in the workplace and even through their community.
Improving diversity knowledge is a required component of every company. With more and more businesses having a global presence, workplace diversity is a forgone conclusion. Learners will be able to use strategies to be proactive and remove barriers. They will be shown how to build and encourage diversity in their workplace and community.
Our online Workshop Diversity training course will help learners understand what diversity is and how they can create a more diverse environment. Learners will be instructed on how to use active listening and employ effective questioning techniques. By learning the right complaint resolution skills and choosing the right course of action communication throughout, your business will be strengthened.
Certificate duration: 2 years
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
This online Workplace Diversity training course is suitable for those who want to understand what diversity is all about and how they can help create a more diverse world at work and at home.
What is covered in this course?
This online Workplace Diversity training course includes the following:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Understanding Diversity
- Module Three: Understanding Stereotypes
- Module Four: Breaking Down the Barriers
- Module Five: Verbal Communication Skills
- Module Six: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Module Seven: Being Proactive
- Module Eight: Coping with Discrimination
- Module Nine: Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Person
- Module Ten: Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Manager
- Module Eleven: Dealing with Diversity Complaints as an Organization
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
This online Workplace Diversity training course will help learners understand what diversity is all about and how they can help create a more diverse world at work and at home. They will be instructed to use skills such as active listening to receive messages in a diverse population, employ effective questioning techniques, and communicate with strength.
The learning outcomes of this online Workplace Diversity training course are to:
- Explain the definition, terms and history of diversity
- Describe the meaning of stereotypes and biases, how they develop, and the reasons for your own perspectives
- List strategies for removing barriers to encouraging diversity for yourself, in the workplace, and the social community
- Use active listening skills to receive messages in a diverse population, employ effective questioning techniques, and communicate with strength
- Identify ways to encourage diversity in the workplace, and prevent and discourage discrimination
- Understand and respond to personal complaints, and develop a support system to manage the resolution process
- List the steps a manager should take to record a complaint, analyse the situation, and take appropriate resolution action.
What is workplace diversity?
“Workplace diversity refers to the variety of differences between people in an organisation. That sounds simple, but diversity encompasses race, gender, ethnic group, age, personality, cognitive style, tenure, organizational function, education, background and much more.”
Why is this online Workplace Diversity training course essential?
The purpose of diversity training is to increase learners’ cultural awareness, knowledge, and communication. Diversity training can benefit an organisation by helping to prevent civil rights violations, increasing the inclusion of different identity groups, and promoting better teamwork.
Our online Workplace Diversity training course will encompass race, gender, ethnic group, age, personality, cognitive style, tenure, organisational function, education, background and much more.