6 CPD Points/Hours
Internet enabled device
What does safety in the workplace involve?
“Occupational safety and health, also commonly referred to as occupational health and safety, occupational health, or workplace health and safety, is a multidisciplinary field concerned with the safety, health, and welfare of people at work”
Our safety in the workplace online course will be instrumental in reviewing common hazards, safety techniques and after completion, your participants will have the tools to help them create a safety policy for your workplace. By identifying and anticipating hazards, employers can prevent injuries and keep employees safe.
The objectives of this safety in the workplace online course are:
- Define workplace safety.
- Understand legal responsibilities associated with a safe work environment.
- Create a safety plan and identify hazards.
- Recognize the role of management.
- Develop training procedures.
- Learn how to implement a safety plan.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device. You can study at work or at home, on your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 6-12 hours recommended study time
- 1 year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- Certificate (CPD CERTIFICATION ACCREDITED)
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
Who is this course for?
Our management, leadership and online courses range from introductory modules at Level 1 to advanced and expert modules up to Level 6
All our e-learning modules count towards CPD hours for professionals in various sectors to meet mandatory and statutory requirements