CQC Mandatory Training Courses for Healthcare Professionals | Intermediate Level | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to our online CQC Mandatory Training Courses for Healthcare Professionals and front-line healthcare and social care providers. All our online training courses, programmes and qualifications are accredited by the CPD Certification Service (CPDUK).
This online CQC Mandatory Training Courses for Healthcare Professionals package was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (UKCSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and other professional and regulatory bodies.
Certificate duration: 2 years
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
This CQC Mandatory Training Courses for Healthcare Professionals e-learning package should be completed by all health and social care workers working in CQC regulated environments, including:
- Allied Health Professionals (AHPs)
- Health and Social Care Staff
- locum and agency workers
- Locum Doctors and Agency Workers
- Private Healthcare Providers
- Registered Nurses
- Healthcare Assistants
- Health and Social Care Support Workers
- Care Home Staff
- Domiciliary Care Workers.
This online CQC Mandatory Training Courses for Healthcare Professionals package has been designed for new and experienced healthcare and social care workers alike to meet the Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulatory requirements for all UK service providers.
What is covered in this course?
This online CQC Mandatory Training Courses for Healthcare Professionals package provides essential training that is relevant in most social care and health-care settings as follows:
- CSTF Resuscitation Level 1, including management of:
- Anaphylaxis in adults
- Choking in adults
- CSTF Resuscitation – Level 2
- Adult Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Safe use of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- CSTF Resuscitation – Level 3
- Adult Immediate Life Support Algorithm
- ABCDE approach
- Basic Airway Management
- Advanced Life Support algorithm
- CSTF Infection Prevention and Control (Levels 1 and 2)
- CSTF Information Governance, including:
- Data Security Awareness
- NHS Counter Fraud
- Data Protection
- Caldicott Principles
- CSTF Fire Safety
- CSTF NHS Conflict Resolution, including:
- Complaints Handling
- Lone Working Awareness
- CSTF Safeguarding Adults, including The Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- CSTF Moving & Handling of People and Objects (Level 1 and 2)
- Paediatric First Aid Level 2
- CSTF Health, Safety & Welfare
- CSTF Equality, Diversity & Human Rights
- CSTF Safeguarding Children Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Preventing Radicalisation
- CSTF Safeguarding Children Level 3
- Food Hygiene/Food Safety Awareness
- Medication Management/Safe Handling of Medicines
- Your Healthcare Career
- Duty of Care
- Privacy & Dignity
- Person-Centred Care
- Fluids & Nutrition
- Dementia Awareness.
You will be provided with all the individual mandatory and statutory training modules listed above. You can, however, choose the statutory and mandatory training modules that are most suited to your specific care environment.
If you are an agency health/care worker or locum, please check with your locum or care recruitment agency regarding the specific mandatory care training modules that you require to meet their compliance requirements.
This online CQC Mandatory Training Courses for Healthcare Professionals package helps care home and domiciliary care staff to meet the UK statutory requirements. We are committed to keeping up to date with changes in relevant UK legislation, national directives and conditions on a mandatory training program to ensure that it reflects changing legal, risk and service needs.
To that end, our online CQC Mandatory Training Courses for Healthcare Professionals are guided by the following:
- Standards set by Skills for Care, Health Education England and Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF),
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) guidance for health and social care support workers, and
- National guidance issued for locum care agencies and care recruitment agencies.
*Each of the online CQC Mandatory Training Courses for Healthcare Professionals provides essential and adequate detail as suggested by UK regulators (including the Care Quality Commission (CQC)).
The UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) sets out 11 statutory and mandatory training topics for all staff working in health and social care settings. The CSTF includes nationally agreed learning outcomes and training delivery standards across all healthcare and social care settings.
LearnPac Systems and The Mandatory Training Group have worked with a range of subject matter experts to develop high quality, statutory and mandatory e-learning training sessions, which address all the knowledge outcomes at level 1 and 2 and at level 3, where appropriate for e-learning.
These statutory and mandatory training courses sessions are suitable for all health and social care staff working across the various Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulated organisations, including NHS and private hospitals, mental health, care homes and domiciliary care providers.
It is the responsibility of individual health and social care employer organisations to ensure that their workforce complete the appropriate training to comply with their statutory and mandatory requirements. It is also an employer’s responsibility to determine the best mode of delivering the training, whether that is face-to-face, e-learning or a blended approach. The CSTF provides further guidance on this.
This online CQC Mandatory Training Courses for Healthcare Professionals package meets the requirements of CQC regulated health and social care organisations.
Why are online CQC Mandatory Training Courses for Healthcare Professionals essential?
This online CQC Mandatory Training Courses for Healthcare Professionals package covers all the legislative and regulatory requirements for care workers to work safely and efficiently, as well as minimising litigation.