2 CPD Points/Hours
Internet enabled device
Ad Vitam’s CV writing skills training course covers the following:
- What is a CV?
- When should you use a CV?
- Chronological CV
- Skills-based CV
- What is the best way to write a CV?
- Targeting your CV to the job role
- Getting the basics right
- Which parts do employers look for in a CV?
- Which personal details to include in a CV
- Choosing a sensible email address
- Education & professional qualifications
- Work experience
- Your interests and achievements
- Other skills to include in a CV
- Presenting your CV
- Key mistakes to avoid
- How long should a CV be?
- Making adjustments
- Selecting an appropriate font
- Font size
- Understanding the job description
- Tailoring your CV to the role
- Highlighting your key skills
- Making the most of your interests
- Highlighting your experience
- Should references be added to a CV?
- Updating your CV
- Top 10 tips for writing a CV
- Additional online resources
Who is this course for?
This CV Writing Skills e-Learning course should be completed by professionals from all sectors looking to improve their career and maximise their potential opportunities.
This CV Writing online training course can be taken as a standalone CPD course. This online CV Writing Skills training course covers the main points relating to writing a professional CV and enhancing your job and career prospects.
To complete this CV writing skills e-learning course, you will need access to a computer device, e.g:
- smartphone device
- Career support
- employment support
- job search skills support.