Mandatory Training for Allied Health Professionals | Intermediate Level | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to our online Mandatory Training for Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) courses. These online courses were developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), UK Core Skills Training Framework (UKCSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and other professional and regulatory bodies.
Certificate duration: 2 years
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
All allied health professionals, whether part-time or full time or locum AHP staff. This CPD accredited online Mandatory Training for Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) courses package can be used for induction training or yearly refresher training (annual mandatory training updates for allied health professionals).
This online Mandatory Training for Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) courses package is suitable for all allied health professionals, including:
- Anesthesiologist assistant
- Anaesthesia technician
- Art therapist/art psychotherapist
- Athletic trainer
- Cardiovascular technologist
- Clinical laboratory scientist
- Medical transcriptionist
- Medical coder
- Clinical officer
- Dental hygienist
- Electrocardiogram technician
- Emergency medical technician
- Environmental health officer
- Exercise physiologist
- Lactation consultant
- Medical assistant
- Medical interpreter
- Medical laboratory scientist
- Medical radiation scientist
- Music therapist
- Clinical neurophysiology
- Occupational therapist
- Operating department practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Public health epidemiologist
- Physical therapist/physiotherapist
- Radiotherapist/radiation therapist/medical dosimetrist
- Radiographer (including specialist radiographers, e.g. angiographer, mammographer, etc.)
- Recreational therapist
- Rehabilitation counsellor
- Renal dialysis technologist
- Respiratory therapist
- Social workers
- Sonographer (often, but not always, state-registered radiographers)
- Speech and language pathologist
- Surgical technologist
This online Mandatory Training for Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) courses package has been designed for new and experienced healthcare and social care workers alike to meet the Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulatory requirements for all UK service providers.
What is covered in this course?
Our online Mandatory Training for Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) courses package covers the following modules:
- CSTF Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
- CSTF Health, Safety and Welfare
- CSTF NHS Conflict Resolution (England)
- CSTF Fire Safety
- CSTF Infection Prevention and Control (Level 1 and 2)
- CSTF Moving and Handling
- CSTF Safeguarding Adults (Level 1 and 2)
- CSTF Preventing Radicalisation
- CSTF Safeguarding Children (Level 1 and 2)
- CSTF Resuscitation (Level 1 and 2)
- CSTF Information Governance and Data Security
This online Mandatory Training for Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) courses package helps care home and domiciliary care staff to meet the UK statutory requirements. We are committed to keeping up to date with changes in relevant UK legislation, national directives and conditions on a mandatory training program to ensure that it reflects changing legal, risk and service needs.
To that end, our online Mandatory Training for Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) courses package modules are guided by the following:
- Standards set by Skills for Care, Health Education England and UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF),
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) guidance for health and social care support workers, and
- National guidance issued for locum care agencies and care recruitment agencies.
*Each of the online Mandatory Training for Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) courses package modules provides essential and adequate detail as suggested by UK regulators (including the Care Quality Commission (CQC)).
The UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) sets out 11 statutory and mandatory training topics for all staff working in health and social care settings. The CSTF includes nationally agreed learning outcomes and training delivery standards across all healthcare and social care settings.
LearnPac Systems and Mandatory Training Group have worked with a range of subject matter experts to develop high quality, statutory and mandatory e-learning training sessions, which address all the knowledge outcomes at level 1 and 2 and at level 3, where appropriate for e-learning.
These statutory and mandatory training courses sessions are suitable for all health and social care staff working across the various Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulated organisations, including NHS and private hospitals, mental health, care homes and domiciliary care providers.
It is the responsibility of individual health and social care employer organisations to ensure that their workforce complete the appropriate training to comply with their statutory and mandatory requirements. It is also an employer’s responsibility to determine the best mode of delivering the training, whether that is face-to-face, e-learning or a blended approach. The CSTF provides further guidance on this.
This online Mandatory Training for Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) courses meets the requirements of CQC regulated health and social care organisations.
Why is mandatory training for allied health professionals essential?
This online Mandatory Training for Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) courses package covers all the legislative and regulatory requirements for care workers to work safely and efficiently, as well as minimising litigation.