Coronavirus Awareness | Level 1 | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to Advitam Learning’s online Coronavirus Awareness training course for front-line healthcare and social care professionals, non-clinical staff and the wider community.
Coronaviruses come from a large family of viruses that can cause respiratory diseases and gastrointestinal symptoms. The name “coronavirus” originated from the Latin word corona, which means crown. This online Coronavirus Awareness training course aims to raise a better understanding of coronavirus infection to prevent the spread of false information, causing public concern, distress, and inconvenience.
Certificate duration: 2 years
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
This Coronavirus Awareness e-learning course should be completed by those who work in health and social care services, including:
- NHS medical, nursing, AHP and care staff,
- Locum doctors and nurses,
- Locum allied health professionals (AHPs),
- Non-clinical staff,
- Agency nurses,
- Agency workers,
- Healthcare assistants,
- Support workers,
- Care assistants,
- Volunteers, and
- Community services.
What is covered in this course?
This online Coronavirus Awareness training course includes the following:
- Unit 1 – Introduction
- Unit 2 – How does coronavirus spread?
- Unit 3 – Who is at high risk of coronavirus?
- Unit 4 – What are the symptoms of coronavirus?
- Unit 5 – Diagnosis and treatment
- Unit 6 – Busting the myths (Do’s and Don’ts)
This online Coronavirus Awareness training course aims to raise a better understanding of coronavirus infection to prevent the spread of false information, causing public concern, distress, and inconvenience.
On completion of this eLearning Coronavirus Awareness course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the facts about coronavirus infection.
- Recognise the scale and impact of the coronavirus outbreak in the UK and around the globe.
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of coronavirus infection.
- Explain the importance of checking and sharing factual information to the public.
- List ways that you can contribute to help minimise and/or prevent the spread of infection to the community.
Why is this online Coronavirus Awareness training course essential?
This online Coronavirus Awareness training course aims to raise awareness about the exact cause and effect, signs and symptoms, and preventive measures for health professionals, the wider community as well as the government’s preparedness and response to this global crisis.
To have a broader understanding of this disease is a step necessary to help reduce the risks of infection.
Further, one cannot underestimate the value of better public health education. It is only by understanding and developing effective health and safety practices and rebuilding our infection and control precautions can future outbreaks be contained.