All in One Mandatory Training Courses for Nurses | Intermediate Level | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to our online All in One Mandatory Training Courses for Nurses for NMC revalidation.
This online All in One Mandatory Training Courses for Nurses package was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, UK Health and Safety Executive and other professional and regulatory bodies.
Certificate duration: 2 years
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
This online All in One Mandatory Training Courses for Nurses package is suitable for registered nurses working in various CQC regulated environments, including:
- NHS trusts
- Private hospitals
- Nursing homes
- Primary care
- Locum recruitment agencies
This online All in One Mandatory Training Courses for Nurses package has been designed for new and experienced healthcare and social care workers alike to meet the Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulatory requirements for all UK service providers.
What is covered in this course?
This online All in One Mandatory Training Courses for Nurses package provides essential training that is relevant in most social care and health-care settings as follows:
- Basic Life Support Level 2 (Resuscitation Level 2)
- Complaints Handling
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Countering Fraud Bribery and Corruption in the NHS
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
- Fire Safety Awareness
- First Aid In The Workplace
- Food Hygiene & Food Safety Awareness
- Avoiding Drug Errors – (Drug Calculation Level 2)
- Handling Violence & Aggression Level 2
- Health & Safety and Falls Prevention Level 2
- Minimising Restraints in Health and Social Care
- RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases & Dangerous Occurrences Regulations)
- Infection Prevention and Control Level 1
- Infection Prevention and Control Level 2
- Information Governance, Record Keeping and Caldicott Protocols
- Training for Workers in Lone Environments
- Manual Handling Objects Level 1
- People Moving and Handling Level 2
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 & Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- Preventing Radicalisation Level 2
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults (SOVA) Level 1, 2 and 3
- Mental Health Act 2007
- Safeguarding and Child Protection (SOCA) Level 1, 2 and 3
You will be provided with all the individual mandatory and statutory training modules listed above. You can, however, choose the statutory and mandatory training modules that are most suited to your specific care environment.
If you are an agency health/care worker or locum, please check with your locum or care recruitment agency regarding the specific mandatory care training modules that you require to meet their compliance requirements.
This online All in One Mandatory Training Courses for Nurses package helps care home and domiciliary care staff to meet the UK statutory requirements. We are committed to keeping up to date with changes in relevant UK legislation, national directives and conditions on a mandatory training program to ensure that it reflects changing legal, risk and service needs.
To that end, our online All in One Mandatory Training Courses for Nurses package modules are guided by the following:
- Standards set by Skills for Care, Health Education England and UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF),
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) guidance for health and social care support workers, and
- National guidance issued for locum care agencies and care recruitment agencies.
*Each of the training modules in the online All in One Mandatory Training Courses for Nurses package provides essential and adequate detail as suggested by UK regulators (including the Care Quality Commission (CQC)).
The UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) sets out 11 statutory and mandatory training topics for all staff working in health and social care settings. The CSTF includes nationally agreed learning outcomes and training delivery standards across all healthcare and social care settings.
LearnPac Systems and The Mandatory Training Group have worked with a range of subject matter experts to develop high quality, statutory and mandatory e-learning training sessions, which address all the knowledge outcomes at level 1 and 2 and at level 3, where appropriate for e-learning.
These online All in One Mandatory Training Courses for Nurses package modules are suitable for all health and social care staff working across the various Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulated organisations, including NHS and private hospitals, mental health, care homes and domiciliary care providers.
It is the responsibility of individual health and social care employer organisations to ensure that their workforce complete the appropriate training to comply with their statutory and mandatory requirements. It is also an employer’s responsibility to determine the best mode of delivering the training, whether that is face-to-face, e-learning or a blended approach. The CSTF provides further guidance on this.
This online All in One Mandatory Training Courses for Nurses package meets the requirements of CQC regulated health and social care organisations.
Why is All in One Mandatory Training Courses for Nurses essential?
This online All in One Mandatory Training Courses for Nurses package covers all the legislative and regulatory requirements for care workers to work safely and efficiently, as well as minimising litigation.