Prospecting and Lead Generation
Prospecting and lead generation is the method of making links which may lead to a sale or other promising result. The leads may come from various sources or undertakings, for example, via the Internet, through personal referrals, through telephone calls either by telemarketers, through advertisements, events, and purchase of lists of potential clients. These and other events can become more easily managed with this great online training course.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (6-12 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1 year access)
Qualification – Certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – IAOTS Accredited/CPD Standards
With our Prospecting and Lead Generation online course, you will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of sales skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, you will improve on almost every aspect of their sales strategy.
The objectives of this prospecting and lead generation e-learning course are to:
- Know how to identify prospects
- Implement both traditional and new marketing methods
- Use the pipeline effectively
- Educate customers
- Track activity and make adjustments as needed
What is prospecting and lead generation?
“Prospecting is a term we use on the sales side when we seek to find qualified prospects whom we hope to turn into client. Activities such as networking, cold calling, referral generation fit here. Lead generation is a term that comes from the marketing side of the business”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device. You can study at work or at home, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 6-12 hours recommended study time
- 1 year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- Certificate (IAOTS Accredited)
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised by the International Association of Online Training Standards (IAOTS).
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 40
- Assessments Yes