Customer support used to mean a face-to-face conversation with a customer, or a phone call. Today, technology has changed how we approach customer support. It now encompasses the internet, websites, webchats, and even smart phone apps. The customer experience begins long before the purchase is made.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (6-12 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1 year access)
Qualification – Certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – IAOTS Accredited/CPD Standards
With our customer support e-learning course, participants will discover the new opportunities in customer support services via the internet, but also how to use these opportunities to their advantage.
What is customer support?
“Customer support is a range of customer services to assist customers in making cost effective and correct use of a product. It includes assistance in planning, installation, training, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrading, and disposal of a product”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device. You can study at work or at home, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 6-12 hours recommended study time
- 1 year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- Certificate (IAOTS Accredited)
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised by the International Association of Online Training Standards (IAOTS).
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 44
- Assessments Yes